Fjords MotionConcepts 55 - Low-Back Motion Adapting Chair
Fjords of Hjellegjerde has been creating high-quality comfort solutions for the greater part of a century. They introduced the Motion Concept Chairs in the High Point Market in 2013. And they are here at last! Check out our introduction video from Hjellegjerde of Norway. [Intro to MotionConcept Chairs Video]
The Unwind Company is bringing these brilliant chairs to you at the lowest authorized prices and with free shipping options. The MotionConcept models bring a strong sense of Modern design with a new way to approach comfort and proper support.
What sets these new Fjords Chairs apart from the recliners of 2013? Their brand-new patented features!
Exclusive Features: (New to the Fjords' MotionConcept line)
- A decisively new construction that is designed to follow the body's every movement, no matter how small.
- A design that anticipates the need to adapt to your body; which assures proper support and an overall reduction in tension
- Swing-Boom Function that introduces innovative technology to the realm of comfort and relaxation
- A Back that automatically returns to the upright position after use. This ensures you are never without support.
- The most premium leather and fabric upholstery options Norway has to offer.
- And the ability to customize! If metallic feet are not quite the design/style you are seeking than accessorize your MotionConcept Chair with Wood Laminate covers for the Chrome Steel feet.
If you are looking for the traditional Fjords Recliners follow this link: [Fjords Recliners at The Unwind Company].
Standard Features: (All of these features are in each and every Fjords Recliner)
- The movement ability of the recliners is designed to allow your body to form its own natural, comfortable “resting position”
- The continuous movement of these recliners allows your body to truly relax. Each individual segment contributes to the proper support for your neck, shoulders, back and hips to relax. The benefits extend beyond those body parts as the entire body will benefit from a reduction in tension.
- Fjords® Active Release System - All of our recliners have a unique, built-in mechanism that automatically provides the best neck and back support.
- Many models come with an adjustable headrest to accommodate users of different sizes to experience the same comfort from one recliner.
- Lower back support
- Each model comes with a standard 10 year warranty
- All models come with a sticker underneath the armrest to allow them to be traced in the event you have a question about your specific model/recliner.
Explore the advantages of Fjords further at this link: [Explore Fjords Advantages]
Choose one of our readily stocked items for faster delivery times or customize your seat to your unique tastes with an array of leather and wood stain options. “A genuine sense of well-being through individual choices…” And check out our Free-Shipping options on this model- Enjoy Inside residential Delivery!