Stockholm Large Swing Relaxer, Powered Version- Free Shipping and Delivery Available
Save $100s off of the regular pricing instantly on a brand-new, Fjords Swing Relaxer when you shop at Unwind. These are some of the most popular Norwegian Recliner Chairs available. They are stylish, built-to-last, and incredibly comfortable. We not only guarantee the lowest prices on all Fjords Furniture allowed by the manufacturer but also provide Free Nationwide Shipping and Delivery. This isn’t a sale or promotion. This is our dedication to bringing you exactly what you need to relax and unwind. All Fjords Swing Relaxer Recliner Chair models and options are eligible. This includes both sizes and all leather options for the Oslo, Ulstein, Madrid, Atlantis, Stockholm, Alfa, City and London series models.
Here's how to easily and securely checkout online:
- Select the Fjords Swing Relaxer Model and Size that fits you best.
- Choose your preferred fabric or leather type and color by selecting from the small color swatches underneath the desired category.
- Now simply scroll down the page and click the “Add to shopping bag” button.
- Click the "Proceed to Checkout" button, or the “Cart” button at the top right of the page.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and you’ll be relaxing in your new Fjords Relaxer in a flash.
This Swing Relaxer is a perfect Norwegian solution for anyone looking for a stylish rocking chair. This chair not only looks great; it moves great. You will love this recliner. Get it now and make it yours... The Stockholm Swing Relaxer is a very populer model. This model is a Utopia of comfort. It soothes the back, comforts the body, and relaxes the soul. Whether its power boats or power relaxers, the motorized function brings an extra touch of comfort to your home! The Stockholm is perfect for everyone. Get yours today.
Comfort is more than a luxury item. It’s a state of being. Comfort is a necessary component to assist you in relieving stress and improving your well-being. It is a critical element of daily life. Your body will subconsciously adjust, adapt, and seek after ways to be more comfortable and at ease. It’s only natural. Stress reduction, increased reports of happiness, improvement in general well-being… These are all standard reports from those who experience increased levels of comfort. Imagine the improvements to your overall well-being from being more comfortable and properly supported. We spend a great deal of time in our lives seated. Whether it’s working, socializing, studying, eating, we are seated. Imagine the benefits to spending time doing those activities in an ergonomic, back-friendly seat. You could notice improvements in positive moods, physical comfort, deeper sleep, and more just by sitting in a more comfortable and ergonomic seat. Why wait? Why would you keep sitting in that old, frumpy recliner or chair when you can have the latest in cutting-edge Comfort Technology delivered right to your front door in just a few days?
Comfortable seating means more than softness or cushions. Ergonomic Comfort generates lasting benefits. Fjords Furniture is Ergonomically Correct. These furniture items and recliners provide continuous support, increased reports of comfort, and reduced reports of tiredness. Improvements in ease of blood flow, improvements in reports of spinal comfort, and reductions in reports of stress are all benefits you can receive simply by improving your seating. Simply sit down and relax. Allow yourself to unwind as your spine is gently supported in all the right places, at all the right angles.
The Hjellegjerde brothers have been designing and creating furniture for over 70 years. They began as a humble family business and have grown into an exceptional name in furniture worldwide. Their ingenuitive ideas, commitment to excellence and personal pride in their work have brought the bliss of Norway to 5 continents. They have always used their surroundings in Norway to encourage and influence their designs in furniture. They strive to be on the forward side of innovation while still nodding to the successes of tradition. From the top of an adjustable headrest to the smallest seam in a supportive ottoman, the brothers' hard work and dedication is evident.
The engineers of Hjellegjerde of Norway pride themselves on implementing the highest caliber of leather, textiles, sewing and upholstering. Their long-standing tradition and decades of experience ensure the finest, healthy furniture reaches your door. Their extensive experience with complicated furniture products has provided us with important knowledge on how to optimize durability and comfort. Not only are the most talented and passionate workers producing some of the finest furniture, strict control and testing procedures maintain consistency and reliability throughout the years.
What makes Fjords Furniture so special? Simply put: craftsmanship and high technology. The Fjords® brand has been known for high quality home furniture for decades. Not only are traditions of high quality and great craftsmanship passed down from generation to generation but continual improvement and growth has become the foundation for our standards of quality. Improving past hand-made portions into the futuristic use of robots for jobs like varnishing and polishing have reduced wait times and improved product consistency for each and every product. The ever-alert and well-trained eyes of each seasoned employee ensures the end result is the best possible.
Below are the lavish features standard in Fjords Chairs:
- The continuous movement of these recliners (rock, swivel, recline etc.) allows your body to truly relax. Each individual segment contributes to the proper support for your neck, shoulders, back and hips to relax. The benefits extend beyond those body parts as the entire body can benefit from a reduction in tension.
- Fjords® Active Release System - All of our recliners have a unique, built-in mechanism that automatically provides the best neck and back support.
- This powered Stockholm swivels 180 degrees and has a built in integrated footrest for added comfort and support.
- Many models come with an adjustable headrest to accommodate users of different sizes to experience the same comfort from one recliner.
- Lower back support
- The two sizes: Small & Large, allow for each person to find the perfect fit.
- Each model comes with a standard 10 year warranty
- All models come with a sticker underneath the armrest to allow them to be traced in the event you have a question about your specific model/recliner.
- The movement ability of the recliners is designed to allow your body to form its own natural, comfortable “resting position.”