Liberty Sofa by Stressless - Paloma Special Colors save you 20% instantly.
The Liberty style is relatively new to the famous furniture made by Ekornes. However, it is making quite the name for itself. Simply put, this model is impeccable. Every inch is clearly designed at the highest level and then some... Transition from worn out seats with mystery components for the cushioning to a Liberty High Back model and you will be instantly transported. The new realm of comfort you are experiencing is reality. It just feels too good to be real. The advanced foam is applied directly around the entire frame in a specific manner to increase density and overall user comfort. The foam is "cold-pressed" during manufacturing to ensure that once it makes it to your living room, it will only minimally compress over time. The leather is 100% premium leather. It's no polyurethane mix. There's no bonded leather here. Ekornes has some of the highest standards in the industry for the leather they use in their upholsteries. Read more about Ekornes Leather.
The patented Stressless technologies are immediately recognizable once you are seated. A simple lean back and you notice the lumbar support has adjusted to you. Need more support for your head? Pull the headrest up further by placing your hands on each side and lifting. This should add at least 3 more inches to the height of the seat.
Let us get to the point and explain what makes this sofa worth it:
- The perfect balance of the furniture allows for optimized body support. This is aided by the low-center of gravity for each seat.
- The adapting lumbar support knows that as you move so must the lumbar support! This makes sure you are comfortable and properly supported no matter how you sit or recline.
- The Glide System allows you to use the wheels on each side to customize the movement of the chair to be in tune with your body.
- Comfort Zones™ enhance the individual user's level of comfort and overall satisfaction with their seat.
- 10-year manufacturer's warranty helps you know Ekornes has great confidence in their product.
- The technologically-advanced foam is applied directly onto the Stressless Sofa Frames to create a block of cushioning and support. This is far superior to the layers of cushioning inserted between the frame and upholstery you might find on a lesser recliner.
- The engineered Steel Frame and "Flexo Springs" allow you to feel nearly weightless as you recline and relax and are built to last.
- Add one of the many matching Small/Large Sofa Ottomans. Not only do these ottomans serve as hideaway storage, but they also have the capacity to tilt and adjust to your legs. This way you get the best support for your legs; every time.
- Stressless sofas are built to last a lifetime. Only the most premium leathers and fabrics are used to ensure a luxurious feel from Day 1 to Day 10,000.
- There isn't anything quite like the perfection achieved by a Stressless Sofa.