The Lobster Chair by Fjords of Hjellegjerde
This Chair stands apart from the rest. It is designed to catch the eye and soothe the soul. The wonderful overtones of nature bring life into any environment. This striking model is not only elegant but it is comfortable. After a long day, there is nothing that you need more than to visually and physically relax. We invite you to experience The Lobster.
It is a Danish design by Lund & Paarmann. They designed this recliner to combine art, function, top-of-the-line materials and comfort into a symphony that sings sweet notes to your back! The shell is a laminated wood frame with Walnut coloration. The foam used is designed to match comfort and eco-friendly expectations. The finest leather is used in the upholstery. The color is "Paris Passion".
Product Measurements: Width: 28 3/4" Height: 37 1/2" Depth: 32 1/4" Seat Height: 15 1/4" Seat Depth: 19 1/2"
The Hjellegjerde brothers have been designing and creating furniture for over 70 years. They began as a humble family business and have grown into an exceptional name in furniture worldwide. Their ingenuitive ideas, commitment to excellence and personal pride in their work have brought the bliss of Norway to 5 continents.
They have always used their surroundings in Norway to encourage and influence their designs in furniture. They strive to be on the forward side of innovation while still nodding to the successes of tradition. From the top of an adjustable headrest to the smallest seam in a supportive ottoman, the brothers' hard work and dedication is evident.
Below are the lavish features standard in Fjords Chairs:
- The movement ability of the recliners is designed to allow your body to form its own natural, comfortable “resting position”
- The continuous movement of these recliners allows your body to truly relax. Each individual segment contributes to the proper support for your neck, shoulders, back and hips to relax. The benefits extend beyond those body parts as the entire body will benefit from a reduction in tension.
- Fjords® Active Release System - All of our recliners have a unique, built-in mechanism that automatically provides the best neck and back support.
- Many models come with an adjustable headrest to accommodate users of different sizes to experience the same comfort from one recliner.
- Lower back support
- The two sizes: Small & Large, allow for each person to find the perfect fit!
- Each model comes with a standard 10 year warranty
- All models come with a sticker underneath the armrest to allow them to be traced in the event you have a question about your specific model/recliner.