Chester Integrated Recliner Chair with Footrest (manual) by Himolla- Ships Free
The Chester Recliner ships Free at The Unwind Company. The Chester chairs are also available in a powered version for the ultimate in relaxation.
Chester Recliner Highlights:
- Deep seated, cushioning supports the body.
- Manual footrest kicks out with a gentle lever pull.
- Wide selection of wood stain options available.
- Large selection of high-quality, long-lasting leather and color options.
- Smooth recline and swivel.
or View the Himolla Leather Types and Colors Page Here (use pull-down menu at top of page to order)
Himolla Wood Stain Chart Key (from top left to right)
Top Row: 1. 002 Cherry Wood. 2. 004 Cherry Wood Antique. 3. 006 Cherry Wood Medium. 4. 007 Cognac. 5. 042 After. 6. 043 Rustic Oak. 7. 05 Shaded. 8. 045 Moor.
Middle Row: 1. 011 Walnut Dark. 2. 016 Black. 3. 017 Natural. 4. 021 Walnut Light. 5. 046 Rustic Brown. 6. 054 Cherry Wood Shaded (antique). 7. 057 Honey. 8. 058 Light Brown Oak Oiled Look.
Bottom Row: 1. 030 Cherry Wood light 2. 035 Walnut Antique. 3. 037 Mahogany. 4. 039 Country Cottage. 5. 060 Maple, Natural. 6. 091 Wenge.
Himolla Recliner Product Features:
- The design philosophy is always “Form Follows Function.”
- All models have 3 standard functions: Articulating headrests, reclining backs and integrated footstools.
- Recliner frames are completed by hand.
- Wood bases are crafted from solid European beech wood (one of the sturdiest woods in the world).
- Frames are glued, bolted and stapled to insure maximum durability.
- Superlastic Cold Cured Foam (3.4 density memory foam).
- No-Sag suspension springs keep you supported for many years.
- Himolla Recliners are tested for stability for weights up to 285 lbs.
- Chairs and sofas all have active lumbar support and ergonomics for proper, healthy blood flow.
- All models feature top grain leathers from Italy and Brazil.
- Choose from an amazing 21 wood finishes and 4 grades of the leather in many color options.
- 5 year Himolla warranty that covers interior cushion, frame structure (fixed parts) and leather against fading and color fastness. The balance of the parts are covered for 2 years. Expect many, many years of worry-free comfort and healthy back support.
Chose from a wide variety of beautiful base selections. There is certainly one to match your living space just perfectly. Take a look at the wood stain choices from the chart. Feel free to drop us a note, line or chat if we can assist you in the wood stain selection process.
Need a bit more height in your Himolla Chester recliner? The convenient Height Ring extends the functionality of your chair, adding a bit of lift while not reducing the swivel action of the recliner. Many of our customers find that by raising the chair just a tad, they are able to more easily stand up and move out of the chair. This is especially helpful to our older customers, or to those who are buying for the future. We always recommend trying the chair out first, then adding the Height Ring if needed. After all, the shipping is free in the contiguous United States from Unwind, so there really is no need to order it until you are pretty certain that it will be helpful.
Himolla Chester Recliner with Integrated Footrest Dimensions and Weight (approximate)