A Must-have for your Beautiful Ekornes Leather Recliners and Furniture.
The Stressless Leather Care Kit 250 ml Contents:
1. 250 ml bottle of Leather Cleaner
2. 250 ml bottle of Leather Protection
3. Cleaning sponge
4. Soft, white-cotton cleaning cloth
A piece of furniture that is in daily use is exposed to quite a bit of stress caused by external factors, such as body oils, acidic sweat, general abrasions, pet residue and dye transfer from blue jeans.
Ekornes recommends that you understand the basic actions you will need to undertake in order to keep your furniture looking great for a long, long period of time. Leather is not self-cleaning nor self-maintaining, so you will need to take care of the leather furniture regularly. It's very easy and the results are quite stunning. A few minutes of care will help your beautiful furniture last many, many years.
Stressless Leather Cleaner:
Stressless leather cleaner is a mild, water-based cleaner that can be used on all pure aniline and pigmented leathers. It will remove soil as well as most water-based stains.
Instructions for use:
1. Shake the bottle well before use.
2. Pour the Stressless Leather Cleaner onto a soft sponge and form a lather by squeezing it repeatedly.
3. Work the foam into the leather using light circular movements. Dab the spone into areas where the soiling is heavier. The larger the sponge, the faster the job will be done. When the sponge gets dirty, rinse it out in clean water.
4. Remove the excess foam and dirt using a soft, white cotton cloth.
5. When you are satisfied with the cleaning results, we recommend you leave the leather to rest for 30 minutes before applying the Stressless Leather Protection, which will renew the protection effect on the surface. Product should be stored at room temperature, and always keep it out of the reach of children.
Stressless Leather Protection:
Stressless leather protection is a water-based protection product for all types of leather except nubuck and suede. Stressless leather protection protects against oil, water and alcohol stains as well as everyday dirt and grime. It will also keep your leather beautiful and soft, and when used regularly in combination with Stressless Leather Cleaner, prevents pigmented leather from cracking.
Instructions for use: 1. Shake the bottle.
2. Pour a small amount of Stressless Leather Protection onto a soft, clean cloth and apply to the surface of the leather evenly. Repeat on areas subject to heavy use, such as armrests, seats and backrests.
3. Leave about 30 minutes to dry.
4. Buff the leather lightly using a clean, soft cloth. Product should be stored at room temperature, and always keep it out of the reach of children.
If you're in our neighborhood, come visit the Unwind Back & Body Store to pickup a Stressless Leather Care Kit. If you live anywhere else (or are not in the mood to drive) and are ready to purchase, simply click the "Add To Cart" button to order. We will ship your Ekornes Leather Care Kit as quickly as possible. Please review our return policy prior to ordering or call 1-888-486-9463 (or 1-601-932-5111) for personal assistance. You may also email email@example.com anytime- 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.