Ordering at Unwind.com is always fast and secure. For Ekornes Stressless recliners and furniture that are available in our Ekornes Authorized Price Reduction Inventory or in our Clearance area, please contact us for pricing (Ekornes does not allow us to display the discounted prices online). Please email email@example.com, click the chat button on this page, or drop us a line at 888-486-9463.
Our dedicated team of Customer Service Professionals will typically contact you within 1 business day of placing your order. They will verify your shipping address and order information. Want to make sure you are getting the absolute best price and saving the most money? Ask our Customer Service Team to run a double check. If they find any eligible savings, they will gladly apply them to your order. Our #1 goal is your 100% Satisfaction. It’s one of the many reasons we are proud to offer a 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee. If you aren’t satisfied with your purchase, we aren’t satisfied.
The "Comfort Test" primarily consists of probing questions you should ask yourself to make certain a recliner is the "perfect fit" for you.
- Does this chair feel large enough to support your whole body? If the chair is too small for you, you will notice your shoulders may not be properly support by the back cushion. If your head is too far above the back cushion and you feel as if it isn't adequately supported, then this chair is too small. If the chair is too large, you may notice there is too much space between your legs and the armrests. Also, if your head feels "pushed forward" this may indicate that the chair is too large for you.
- Is the ottoman positioned correctly for your legs? Maybe you need to move the ottoman closer to the chair or further away so that your legs feel "lighter" and there is no pressure on your knees. Proper leg support is essential to experience all of the comfort benefits unique to Stressless Recliners and Ekornes Furniture.
- If the chair is too large it may be difficult to seamlessly recline. If the chair is too small, it may feel as if it moves too freely. We always encourage you to tighten or loosen the glide wheels at this time. If the movement of the chair is still not exactly as you want, the size chair may not be correct for your body.
- Lumbar support is one of the greatest features of Stressless furniture. Do you feel adequate lumbar support as you sit, recline and lay back in this chair? If you do, you might have the correct size. If you do not feel 100% great lumbar support it is possible the chair is too big or too small. If your chair is too big, the lumber support can be too high to properly support and ease your back tension. If your chair is too small the lumbar support will be too low and will not be very noticeable.
- Can you see directly in front of you? If the headrest is too large for you, you may feel as if your head is being pushed forward. If it is too small, you may notice there is not enough head support to see the tv in front of you with ease. Stressless technologies are designed to provide adequate support in specifc sizes so that your head and neck never have to strain or struggle.
- Finally, feel the leather. How does the texture feel to you? The Batick leather is more textured than Paloma and has a thicker layer of protecting lacquer. We like to say each person prefers a specific leather. Also, your environment should be considered when selecting a leather. Pets, children, food, sunlight are all important factors to consider when selecting your premium leather for your Stressless Recliner. Learn more about the leather grades here on our website: [Ekornes Leather Information].
Here are a few of the features that make Stressless Recliners so supportive and comfortable without compromising style-
- Patented Plus System which provides continuous support for your head and lower back.
- Stressless recliners relax your entire body by providing perfect balance and optimum support.
- With the Stressless Glide System, you can automatically shift to any seating position by simply using your body weight.
- The easily-moved ottoman also features the built-in Glide System that adjusts to your body movements for the ultimate in comfort.
- Stressless Recliners and Accessories are built to last for many, many years. A round base and double-stem support ensure stability.
-Stressless Recliners are created for a custom fit- Many of these recliners come in three sizes (small, medium or large) and many sofas are available in two sizes (medium or large). The Reno recliner is the "medium" recliner in the Tampa, Reno, Vegas Stressless line.
Still have questions about the Reno Medium Recliner? Call 888-486-9463 or click on the Chat Now icon on this page, to speak with an Ekornes Furniture Specialist. They are available to answer all questions and help find the perfect Stressless furniture for any home, office, or living area.