Fjords Admiral Chair- Steering you to calmer waters.
Modern times are plagued with stress like a sea is plagued with storms. In times like these you need an Admiral Recliner. It navigates the waters of achy backs and uncomfortable seating and steers you right into a paradise of comfort and soothing relief. In bad weather, bring a harbor of serenity into your home with the Admiral R Frame Recliner. It soothes the back without hurting the wallet. This recliner looks great and feels great. Check out the free shipping options with one of our customer service representatives at (888) 486-9463.
Chair Measurements (Large): Width: 33" Height: 42 1/2" Depth: 33" Seat Height: 18" Seat Depth: 20 3/4"
Ottoman Measurements: Width: 19 1/2" Height: 16 1/2" Depth: 18 3/4"
The Hjellegjerde brothers have been designing and creating furniture for over 70 years. They began as a humble family business and have grown into an exceptional name in furniture worldwide. Their ingenuitive ideas, commitment to excellence and personal pride in their work have brought the bliss of Norway to 5 continents.
They have always used their surroundings in Norway to encourage and influence their designs in furniture. They strive to be on the forward side of innovation while still nodding to the successes of tradition. From the top of an adjustable headrest to the smallest seam in a supportive ottoman, the brothers' hard work and dedication is evident.
Below are the lavish features standard in Fjords Chairs:
- The movement ability of the recliners is designed to allow your body to form its own natural, comfortable “resting position”
- The continuous movement of these recliners allows your body to truly relax. Each individual segment contributes to the proper support for your neck, shoulders, back and hips to relax. The benefits extend beyond those body parts as the entire body will benefit from a reduction in tension.
- Fjords® Active Release System - All of our recliners have a unique, built-in mechanism that automatically provides the best neck and back support.
- Many models come with an adjustable headrest to accommodate users of different sizes to experience the same comfort from one recliner.
- Lower back support
- The two sizes: Small & Large, allow for each person to find the perfect fit!
- Each model comes with a standard 10 year warranty
- All models come with a sticker underneath the armrest to allow them to be traced in the event you have a question about your specific model/recliner.
Choose one of our readily stocked items for faster delivery times or customize your seat to your unique tastes with an array of leather and wood stain options. “A genuine sense of well-being through individual choices…” And check out our Free-Shipping options on this model- Enjoy Inside residential or Free White Glove Delivery.
The Unwind Company maintains an A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau, with millions served. May we assist you as well? We'll always do our very best to get you taken care of- We guarantee it!
**Please note that the price shown is for the recliner and ottoman together. We have ottomans and recliners available for separate purchase. If you wish to purchase one without the other feel free to contact our super friendly customer service team members at (888) 486-9463.