Large Oslo Swing Relaxer with Power- Ships Fast & Free
This Swing Relaxer is a perfect Norwegian solution for anyone looking for a stylish glider or rocking chair. This chair not only looks great; it moves great. You will love this recliner. The thick cushioning allows your body to sink into the padding. Push the buttons on the right side of your chair and it will instantly recline and elevate your feet to a more comfortable "resting position".
The Oslo Swing Relaxer provides capital comfort while staying close to the budget. This model comes standard with a 10 year Warranty from the manufacturer and stellar customer service from The Unwind Company. You will sit and recline like royalty as the armrests are the perfect height to support your arms. This allows the tension in your shoulders to dissolve because it no longer is required to hold up your arms. You can truly relax and unwind in a Fjords Relaxer.
Product Measurements: Width: 32.25" Height: 39.5" Depth: 35.5" Seat Height: 19.75" Seat Depth: 22.5"
Below are the lavish features standard in Fjords Chairs:
- The movement ability of the recliners is designed to allow your body to form its own natural, comfortable “resting position”
- The continuous movement of these recliners allows your body to truly relax. Each individual segment contributes to the proper support for your neck, shoulders, back and hips to relax. The benefits extend beyond those body parts as the entire body will benefit from a reduction in tension.
- Fjords® Active Release System - All of our recliners have a unique, built-in mechanism that automatically provides the best neck and back support.
- Many models come with an adjustable headrest to accommodate users of different sizes to experience the same comfort from one recliner.
- Lower back support
- The two sizes: Small & Large, allow for each person to find the perfect fit!
- Each model comes with a standard 10 year warranty
- All models come with a sticker underneath the armrest to allow them to be traced in the event you have a question about your specific model/recliner.
- Swing Relaxers feature a manually adjustable headrest. This allows you to select the intensity of the head and neck support. Simply stand next to your recliner and place one palm on the front of the headrest while the other palm pushes the top of the headrest forwards.
- The ingenious "Glide Lock" is present on all Manual Swing Relaxers. This allows you stand behind your favorite chair, push it forwards, and slide the "Glide Lock" lever over to the side until it locks into place. This will transform your beautiful glider into a steady, stationary seat.
- Manual Relaxers feature a full 360º rotation. The Electric/Powered Versions feature a 170º rotation. They simply cannot rotate the entire way around due to the power cord in the back. This is a smart, safety feature intentionally designed by the engineers at Fjords of Hjellegjerde.