The Manhattan Recliner by Fjords brings a city's worth of comfort to your living room.
This recliner and ottoman set are set to guide you into a comfortable tomorrow. If premier padding and support intrigue you then this Manhattan Recliner is the one for you! Experience the ultra-soft cushioning only Fjords can bring to you. These recliners are designed for 2 different sizes to allow you to find the perfect fit! They come backed with a 10 year warranty from the Manufacturer and they are stylish. The Hjellegjerde family has been a prominent name in modern and healthy furniture. Try out the Manhattan recliner with a C style base to experience the staunch strength and gentle touch of the Norwegian waterfalls.
Chair Measurements (Large): Width: 33" Height: 41 3/4" Depth: 31 1/2" Seat Height: 19" Seat Depth: 20 1/4"
Ottoman Measurements: Width: 19 1/2" Height: 16 1/2" Depth: 18 3/4"
The Hjellegjerde brothers have been designing and creating furniture for over 70 years. They began as a humble family business and have grown into an exceptional name in furniture worldwide. Their ingenuitive ideas, commitment to excellence and personal pride in their work have brought the bliss of Norway to 5 continents.
They have always used their surroundings in Norway to encourage and influence their designs in furniture. They strive to be on the forward side of innovation while still nodding to the successes of tradition. From the top of an adjustable headrest to the smallest seam in a supportive ottoman, the brothers' hard work and dedication is evident.
Below are the lavish features standard in Fjords Chairs:
- The movement ability of the recliners is designed to allow your body to form its own natural, comfortable “resting position”
- The continuous movement of these recliners allows your body to truly relax. Each individual segment contributes to the proper support for your neck, shoulders, back and hips to relax. The benefits extend beyond those body parts as the entire body will benefit from a reduction in tension.
- Fjords® Active Release System - All of our recliners have a unique, built-in mechanism that automatically provides the best neck and back support.
- Many models come with an adjustable headrest to accommodate users of different sizes to experience the same comfort from one recliner.
- Lower back support
- The two sizes: Small & Large, allow for each person to find the perfect fit!
- Each model comes with a standard 10 year warranty
- All models come with a sticker underneath the armrest to allow them to be traced in the event you have a question about your specific model/recliner.