The Human Touch PC 510 is just what claims to be: The Perfect Chair. This model features a seat that is slightly more accommodating to larger frames.
There are a full range of features in this one chair:
- Ergonomic and stylish thumb control lever allows a smooth electric recline of your recliner into a full 175 degrees. This “Zero Gravity” position is the key to full spinal decompression. It unlocks levels of relaxation that have been foreign to you… until now!
- The Premium leather padding allows for long lasting comfort and long-lasting good looks. You can feel the leather move and breath with you as you sit. It is truly a one of a kind experience.
- The newest feature is the “aluminum floor guides” these allow for a dash of modern design while still protecting your hard wood floors and other vulnerable surfaces.
- The headrest is designed to adjust with you so that you get a truly unique seat that accommodates individual frames.
- Also at Human Touch, being Eco-Conscious is important while maintaining the highest of caliber furniture. The wood used in the bases of these recliners is made from a 100% renewable wood source and has already served a slew of purposes before being used in this one-of-a-kind furniture.
We provide multiple delivery options to ensure complete customer satisfaction. This PC 510 model is eligible for our free-shipping options. Please call (888) 486-9463 to speak with a customer service representative that can assist you and fully explain our free-delivery options available to you.
PC 510 Chair Specifications:
Reclined Dimensions: Length: 63" Width: 31" Height: 26" Seat Width: 23"
Upright Dimensions: Length: 43" Width: 31" Height: 47" Seat Width: 23"
Reclining Angle: 125-175 degrees
Footrest Height Reclined: 31"
Distance to Wall: 9"