Stockholm Swing Relaxer, Small Size with Power Recline
Save $100s off of the regular pricing instantly on a brand-new, Fjords Swing Relaxer when you shop at Unwind. These are some of the most popular Norwegian Recliner Chairs available. They are stylish, built-to-last, and incredibly comfortable. All Fjords Swing Relaxer Chair models and options are eligible. This includes both sizes and all leather options for the Oslo, Ulstein, Madrid, Atlantis, Stockholm and Alfa series models.
Here's how to easily and securely checkout online:
- Select the Fjords Swing Relaxer Model and Size that fits you best.
- Choose your preferred fabric or leather type and color by selecting from the small color swatches underneath the desired category.
- Now simply scroll down the page and click the “Add to shopping bag” button.
- Click the "Proceed to Checkout" button, or the “Cart” button at the top right of the page.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and you’ll be relaxing in your new Fjords Relaxer in a flash.
This Swing Relaxer is a perfect Norwegian solution for anyone looking for a stylish rocking chair. This chair not only looks great; it moves great. You will love this recliner. Get it now and make it yours...
The Stockholm Swing Relaxer is a very popular model. This model is a Utopia of comfort. It soothes the back, comforts the body, and relaxes the soul. Whether its power boats or power relaxers, the motorized function brings an extra touch of comfort to your home! The Stockholm is perfect for everyone. Get yours today.
Product Measurements: Width: 31.5" Height: 40.5" Depth: 37" SW: 19.25" SD: 20.5" SH: 18.75"
The Hjellegjerde brothers have been designing and creating furniture for over 70 years. They began as a humble family business and have grown into an exceptional name in furniture worldwide. Their ingenuitive ideas, commitment to excellence and personal pride in their work have brought the bliss of Norway to 5 continents.
They have always used their surroundings in Norway to encourage and influence their designs in furniture. They strive to be on the forward side of innovation while still nodding to the successes of tradition. From the top of an adjustable headrest to the smallest seam in a supportive ottoman, the brothers' hard work and dedication is evident.
Below are the lavish features standard in Fjords Chairs:
- The continuous movement of these recliners (rock, swivel, recline etc.) allows your body to truly relax. Each individual segment contributes to the proper support for your neck, shoulders, back and hips to relax. The benefits extend beyond those body parts as the entire body can benefit from a reduction in tension.
- Fjords® Active Release System - Most Fjords recliners have a unique, built-in mechanism that automatically provides the best neck and back support.
- Many models come with an adjustable headrest to accommodate users of different sizes to experience the same comfort from one recliner.
- Lower back support
- The two sizes: Small & Large, allow for each person to find the perfect fit!
- Each model comes with a standard 10 year warranty
- All models come with a sticker underneath the armrest to allow them to be traced in the event you have a question about your specific model/recliner.
- The movement ability of the recliners is designed to allow your body to form its own natural, comfortable “resting position.”