The Stressless Sky Recliner is an extraordinarily beautiful recliner that would make a perfect addition to any home! When we look for new furniture to furnish our home, it is imperative to look for furniture that is beautiful, will last a long time, and fits into the style of the buyer. When buying the Stressless Sky Recliner, there are many fabric/leather grade options and colors to choose from. The base wood stain color can also be changed to match the color of the fabric/leather. This allows the Sky Recliner to fit in to any buyers style and home and look fantastic!
The Stressless Sky Medium Recliner with ottoman is solidly built. Only the highest quality materials are used when Ekornes creates Stressless furniture. Ekornes is so sure of the outstanding quality of the Sky Recliner, that they back it with a 10 Year warranty. To view more information about the 10 Year warranty, simply click on the "Warranty Details" tab above. Still have questions about the 10 Year Warranty? Call 888-486-9463 to speak with an Ekornes Furniture Specialist.
One size Recliner does not fit all! That is why Ekornes produces three different sizes in almost all of the Recliner models lines. The Stressless Sky Recliner, comes in either a Small, Medium, or Large size in either the Classic or Signature Base option. The LegComfort base option, currently only comes in either a Medium or Large Size. All of the base options come in a variety of wood stain colors, including: Walnut Stain, Natural Stain, Black Stain, Wenge Stain, Grey Stain, Oak Stain, Teak Stain, and Brown Stain. Need help choosing the right base option or size? Call 888-486-9463 to speak with an Ekornes Furniture Specialist. An Ekornes Furniture Specialist can offer guidance and find the right size recliner and base option for any home.
Need more information on the Sky Stressless Recliner? Stressless Furniture Specialist are here to help answer all questions and make ordering Stressless furniture a breeze! To reach a Stressless Furniture Specialist, either contact us at 888-486-9463, chat with us on our website at www.Uniwnd.com, or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of the Stressless Furniture Specialist are trained to help find the perfect Stressless piece for any home or area.
Looking for Stressless furniture on sale? We have hundreds of models in our Clearance and Ekornes Authorized Price Reduction inventory. To get a quote for any of the pieces in our Clearance or EAPR inventory, simply contact us at 888-486-9463.
It’s always simple and secure to participate & checkout online:
- Visit the Ekornes Furniture or Stressless Recliner product page.
- Visit the product page of the Stressless Sofa, Love Seat or Sectional that fits you best.
- Choose your preferred leather or fabric type and color by using the pull down menu above, which is titled: "Select Leather or Fabric Type and Color".
- Don’t forget to choose 1 of the 7 beautiful wood stains and leg option, where applicable.
- The Pricing is displayed automatically near the top of the product pages (it's located next to the product images, top of page).
- Now simply scroll down the page and click the “Add to shopping bag” button.
- Click the "Proceed to Checkout" button, or the “Cart” button at the top right of the page.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and you’ll be relaxing in your new Stressless Sofa or Love Seat very quickly.
If you have questions or want to double-check the pricing, please drop us a line at 888-486-9463.
Once you have completed your order you will receive an email confirming the details. Our dedicated Customer Service Team will typically follow up with you by phone within 1 business day to confirm your order and provide you with an ETA. Our Ekornes Specialists will also do a “double check” to make sure you are receiving the lowest, discounted pricing available.
Take the Comfort test at an Unwind location (or the Stressless store closest to you) and experience the real difference a beautiful Stressless Recliner like this makes. Lets briefly discuss the "Comfort Test": It primarily consists of probing questions everyone should ask themselves before purchasing a Stressless sofa or recliner to make sure the model is a "perfect fit" for you.
- Does this recliner feel large enough to support your whole body? If the chair is too small, you will notice your shoulders may not be properly support by the back cushion. If your head is too far above the back cushion and you feel as if it isn't adequately supported, then this chair is too small. If the chair is too large, you may notice there is too much space between your legs and the armrests. Also, if your head feels "pushed forward" this may indicate that the chair is too large for you.
- Is the ottoman positioned correctly for your legs? Maybe you need to move the ottoman closer to the chair or further away so that your legs feel "lighter" and there is no pressure on your knees. Proper leg support is essential to experience all of the comfort benefits unique to Stressless Recliners and Ekornes Furniture.
- If the chair is too large it may be difficult to seamlessly recline. If the chair is too small, it may feel as if it moves too freely. We always encourage you to tighten or loosen the glide wheels at this time. If the movement of the chair is still not exactly as you want, the size chair may not be correct for your body.
- Lumbar support is one of the greatest features of Stressless furniture. Do you feel adequate lumbar support as you sit, recline and lay back in this chair? If you do, you might have the correct size. If you do not feel 100% great lumbar support it is possible the chair is too big or too small. If your chair is too big, the lumber support can be too high to properly support and ease your back tension. If your chair is too small the lumbar support will be too low and will not be very noticeable.
- Can you see directly in front of you? If the headrest is too large for you, you may feel as if your head is being pushed forward. If it is too small, you may notice there is not enough head support to see the TV in front of you with ease. Stressless technologies are designed to provide adequate support in specific sizes so that your head and neck never have to strain or struggle.
- Finally, feel the leather. How does the texture feel to you? The Batick leather is more textured than Paloma and has a thicker layer of protecting lacquer. We like to say each person prefers a specific leather. Also, your environment should be considered when selecting a leather. Pets, children, food, sunlight are all important factors to consider when selecting a premium leather for your Stressless Recliner. Learn more about the leather grades by following this link: [Ekornes Leather Information]
Often times we hear that cleaning is a concern when choosing between Fabric Upholstery and Leather. Ekornes saw this need and proudly offers cleaning products. If you would like to check out the item page click here: Fabric Cleaning Kit.
Choose PayPal Credit for their flexible payment options and familiarity when purchasing the beautiful Stressless Sky Recliner and ottoman. Finance your purchase, relax with flexible payment options and pay the balance off over time. Remove the pressure of shopping and truly relax and unwind. Easy Payments with PayPal Credit lets you get the comfortable Stressless Furniture when you want it, and budget your payments as you go. You can choose the monthly payment amount and the length of time that works best for you. After all, who know you better than you? Pay with peace of mind. PayPal will notify you when each monthly payment is due, so all that’s left to do is sit back, relax, and enjoy your purchase.
We always have multiple Shipping options available! [Inside Residential or White Glove Delivery] We want your shopping experience with us to be truly "Stress-Free." Choose our White Glove delivery option if you would like your Stressless Sky Recliner brought into your home, set up where you want it, and have our delivery teams take away all of the packaging. This is truly a frustration free experience.
Dimensions:Width 32.3",Height 42.5",Depth 31.9", Seat Height 16.1", Seat Depth 20.5"