Save $500 on a Ekornes Stressless Sunrise Medium or Large Recliner and Ottoman- While Supplies Last!
The Unwind Furniture Co. in Fort Walton Beach Florida has recently received a limited supply of Stressless Sunrise models (in both medium and large sizes) that are available with special pricing. Please call 850-200-0317 to learn more or to order. These are brand new, include full warranty and are available in a very limited supply, so call today!
Come visit us and take one for a test drive. You are guaranteed to enjoy this model. The supple padding for the cervical vertebrae will beckon you to stay. There will be no going back to your old recliner once your back feels the incredible, adaptable lumbar support.
The Sunrise in Special Paloma sand is available in our Ekornes Authorized Price Reduction Inventory (EAPR), where you can save $100's on brand new Stressless recliners and furniture.
There is no other brand in the world like Ekornes Recliners. Some may claim to come close but we all know there is no true competition. You choose your comfort zone style, then you choose the size that fits your body type best, and then you can even choose your favorite base style. There is no one else that understands how important customization is to your comfort like the folks in Norway. [Click here to learn the Ekornes Story.]
Enjoy Fast, Worry-free Delivery on a Stressless Sunrise Recliner with Ottoman.
Have questions or are you ready to order? Drop us a line at 850-200-0317.
The smooth, light padding, round corners and a warm stature, the focus is clearly on simplicity. The back-saving Sunrise Recliner (small) shines brightly in a world clouded by the lazy-era, bad-for-your-back recliners of yesteryear. The Stressless Sunrise Recliner will support your head, neck, lumbar and legs like no other recliner. In fact, you'll likely find it easily surpasses your comfort and support goals with a bright, glowing style.
Want to see tons of Ekornes Sunrise videos? Visit our Ekornes Sunrise video channel on YouTube.
Like its smaller and larger siblings (the shining Stressless Sunrise-Small and the Stressless Sunrise- Large, the Stressless Medium Sunrise Recliner is smooth with gentle, rounded edges which make it very supportive and comfortable. We find this model to be pretty well suited for those that don't like the typical recliners that are "over-cushioned" to the extent that back and neck support is compromised. With the Stressless Sunrise recliner, you can easily feel the generous support that's cradling your body in all the appropriate places.
When sitting in the medium Stressless Sunrise Recliners, customer's typically get a sense of "openness" and feel very "unrestricted." They also can feel that the recliner is providing the correct positioning to keep the body unstrained and relaxed. Even with the excellent, hidden lumbar and built-in neck support, it feels very "easy-to-get-along-with" and unprotruding. If you have different folks within the same household or office that will be sharing the same recliner, the Stressless Sunrise should be seriously considered. It feels very fitting to most that sit in it- regardless of their particular size,weight, or height characteristics.
The Ekornes Sunrise medium recliner offers the Patented Plus System for constant comfort and is so stylish and elegant that it will feel "at home" in almost any living room, game room, bedroom, or even at the office. Yet it still manages to deliver the same back and neck-saving features that Ekornes Stressless Recliners, chairs and furniture are famous for throughout the world!
The "Comfort Test"™ - primarily consists of probing questions you should ask yourself to make certain a recliner is the "perfect fit" for you.
- Is the chair large enough for you? Does it feel like there is enough chair to support your whole body? If the chair is too small for you, you will notice your shoulders may not be properly support by the back cushion. If your head is too high above the back of the seat cushion or you feel as if it isn't adequately supported, then this chair is too small or short. If the chair is too large, you may notice there is too much space between your legs and the armrests. Also, if your head feels "pushed forward" this may indicate that the chair is too large for you.
- Is the ottoman positioned correctly for your legs? Maybe you need to move the ottoman closer to the chair or further away so that your legs feel "lighter" and there is no pressure on your knees. Proper leg support is essential to experience all of the comfort benefits unique to Stressless Recliners and Ekornes Furniture.
- If the chair is too large it may be difficult to seamlessly recline. If the chair is too small, it may feel as if it moves too freely. We always encourage you to tighten or loosen the glide wheels at this time. If the movement of the chair is still not exactly as you want, the size chair may not be correct for your body.
- Lumbar support is one of the greatest features of Stressless furniture. Do you feel adequate lumbar support as you sit, recline and lay back in this chair? If you do, you might have the correct size. If you do not feel 100% great lumbar support it is possible the chair is too big or too small. If your chair is too big, the lumber support can be too high to properly support and ease your back tension. If your chair is too small the lumbar support will be too low and will not be very noticeable.
- Can you see directly in front of you? If the headrest is too large for you, you may feel as if your head is being pushed forward. If it is too small, you may notice there is not enough head support to see the tv in front of you with ease. Stressless technologies are designed to provide adequate support in specifc sizes so that your head and neck never have to strain or struggle.
- Finally, feel the leather. How does the texture feel to you? The Batick leather is more textured than Paloma and has a thicker layer of protecting lacquer. We like to say each person prefers a specific leather. Also, your environment should be considered when selecting a leather. Pets, children, food, sunlight are all important factors to consider when selecting your premium leather for your Stressless Recliner. Learn more about the leather grades here on our website: [Ekornes Leather Information]
Add a beautiful matching Stressless Laptop-Accessory Table, Ekornes Ellipse Table, or Swing Table and you might find that the Stressless Sunrise Recliner is your most productive place to work. Why not save fuel and reduce back and neck strain at the same time? After all, that's an economic stimulus plan that we all can feel better about (and it only takes a few hours to begin working).
So, we expect that since the "company car" might be losing some ground as far as perks go, we'd like to recommend a perk that will continue to deliver for years to come- a Stressless Sunrise recliner (maybe the larger size please- so we can wiggle while we watch our favorite American talent show on TV). Could someone please call our manager and mention this idea? We're thankful to get to borrow the company car, but gas prices can really be stressful these days.
Here are a few of the features that make Stressless Sunrise Recliners (small, medium or large) so supportive and comfortable without compromising style-
- Patented Plus System which provides continuous support for your head and lower back.
- Stressless Sunrise recliners relax your entire body by providing perfect balance and optimum support.
- With the Stressless Glide System, you can automatically shift to any seating position by simply using your body weight.
- The easily-moved ottoman also features the built-in Glide System that adjusts to your body movements for the ultimate in comfort.
- Stressless Recliners and Accessories are built to last for many, many years. A round base and double-stem support guarantees stability.
- Stressless Recliners are created for a custom fit- Many of the Stressless recliners come in three sizes (small, medium or large) and many sofas are available in two sizes (medium or large). The Sunrise Recliner-medium is comparable in size to the medium versions of the other Stressless recliner lines (Stressless Mayfair, Stressless Reno, Stressless Dream, Stressless Atlantic, etc). The Stressless Sunrise (Small), the ---- - Stressless Sunrise (Medium) and the larger Stressless Sunrise (Large) recliners share the same attributes. For best results, take a seat (or drop us a call or email) and let us help you determine which size will ultimately offer the most comfort and correct support for your individual body size and weight. We really want you to benefit from your Stressless Recliner for many years to come!
It is no surprise that all Stressless Recliners are Exclusively Endorsed by the American Chiropractic Association (the ACA).
Come visit the Unwind Furniture Co. to experience the medium or large Ekornes Sunrise Recliner for yourself. If you have already decided and are ready to purchase, please call 850-200-0317 for personal assistance. You may also email firstname.lastname@example.org anytime- 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Stressless Sunrise Dimensions:
Sunrise Recliner- Approximately 30.25 inches wide x 41.50 inches high x 28.75 inches in depth
Sunrise Ottoman- Approximately 22.5 inches wide x 15.5 inches high x 15.75 inches in depth