The Unwind Company & Unwind.com LLC are registered trademarks, trademarks or service marks of Unwind.com LLC. All custom graphics, icons, logos and service names are registered trademarks, trademarks or service marks of Unwind.com LLC or its affiliates. All other trademarks or service marks are property of their respective owners. The use of any Unwind.com LLC trademark or service mark without the express written consent of Unwind.com LLC is strictly prohibited.
2. Registration; Customer Accounts; Use of Site. Certain services offered on or through the Site require you to first open a customer account ("My Account"). You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your My Account information, including your password, and for all activity that occurs under your My Account. You agree to notify Unwind.com immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or password, or of any other breach of security. You may be held liable for losses incurred by Unwind.com or by any other user of the Site due to someone else using your password or customer account. You may not use anyone else's password or customer account at any time. You may not gain or attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site. Should you attempt to do so, or should you assist others in making such attempts, or distributing instructions for that purpose, then your customer My Account will be terminated. You agree to provide us with accurate, current and complete information about yourself and your billing information as prompted by the registration process. You may update any of your My Account information, designate a different credit card to be billed, or change the applicable expiration date on your currently designated credit card, by clicking on the My Account button and selecting the appropriate link. You may not use any automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy, probe, test or monitor any portion of the Site or of any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site or of any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Site. You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load (as determined by Unwind.com LLC in its sole discretion) on the infrastructure of the Site or on any of the systems or networks comprising or connected to the Site.
While Unwind.com LLC takes reasonable steps to safeguard and to prevent unauthorized access to your personal information, we cannot be responsible for the acts of those who gain unauthorized access, and we make no warranty, express, implied, or otherwise, that we will prevent unauthorized access to your private information. IN NO EVENT SHALL UNWIND.COM LLC OR ITS AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES (WHETHER CONSEQUENTIAL, DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL OR OTHERWISE) ARISING OUT OF, OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH, A THIRD PARTY'S UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES ARE BASED ON CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, TORT OR OTHER THEORIES OF LIABILITY, AND ALSO REGARDLESS OF WHETHER UNWIND.COM SHOPPING WAS GIVEN ACTUAL OR CONSTRUCTIVE NOTICE THAT DAMAGES WERE POSSIBLE.
4. Consent To Our Communication With You By E-Mail. By establishing a My Account with us, and each time you make a purchase through our Site, you grant permission for Unwind.com LLC to contact you at your e-mail address. To stop receiving our emails, send an e-mail to us at [email protected]
5. Conditions of Sale and Payment Terms. To purchase any goods and/or services on our Site, you must (a) be at least eighteen (18) years of age or the applicable state age of majority. Prior to the purchase of any goods or services on our Site, you must provide us with a valid credit card number and associated payment information including all of the following: (i) your name as it appears on the card, (ii) your credit card number, (iii) the credit card type, (iv) the date of expiration and (v) any activation numbers or codes needed to charge your card. By submitting that information to us, you hereby agree that you authorize us to charge your card at our convenience but within thirty (30) days of credit card authorization (or 90 days for special or custom-built orders).
By purchasing goods at the Unwind.com LLC site or via other electronic or physical means (including but not limited to phone, electronic chat, mail, computer, or retail location) you agree that you have read and will comply to our "Shipping & Returns" policy as stated online at https://unwind.com/shipping-returns
7. Order Acceptance Policy. Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. Unwind.com LLC reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason. Your order will be deemed accepted by Unwind.com LLC upon shipment of products that you have ordered. Title to goods and all risk of loss passes to you upon delivery to the common carrier. We may require additional verifications or information before accepting any order.
8. No Responsibility To Sell Mispriced Products Or Services. Unwind.com LLC shall have the right to refuse, reduce or cancel any orders placed for products and/or services listed at an incorrect price, rebate or refund, or containing any other incorrect information or typographical errors. Unwind.com LLC shall have the right to refuse, reduce or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and whether or not your credit card has been charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, then Unwind.com LLC shall issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the charge.
9. Modifications to Prices or Billing Terms. UNWIND.COM LLC RESERVES THE RIGHT, AT ANY TIME, TO CHANGE ITS PRICES AND BILLING METHODS FOR PRODUCTS OR SERVICES SOLD, EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY UPON POSTING ON THE SITE OR UPON E-MAIL TRANSMITTAL TO YOU.
11. Disclaimer of Warranties. THE SITE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, CONTENT AND INFORMATION ARE PROVIDED "AS IS." ALL OF UNWIND.COM LLC'S PHYSICAL PRODUCTS ARE GUARANTEED AGAINST MATERIAL DEFECTS AS STATED ON THE REPRESENTATIVE PRODUCT PAGES.