The Tinde, a commanding chair. It is designed by Steinar Hindesnes and Frode Myhr.
When it comes to furnishings for your home, office, or any environment, there is so much to consider. You must consider the people that will visit, the time you will spend sitting on your furniture, the lighting, the harmony of the existing elements, and so much more. Hjellegjerde reduces your worries when it comes to decorating by creating a design that is flexible enough to fit anywhere and satisfy any taste.
This chair and ottoman command comfort and instruct your surroundings to unite. Bring harmony into your home's aesthetics through a design icon.
Product Measurements: Width: 34 1/2" Height: 42 1/2" Depth: 32 1/4" Seat Height: 17 1/4" Seat Depth: 19 1/2"
The Hjellegjerde brothers have been designing and creating furniture for over 70 years. They began as a humble family business and have grown into an exceptional name in furniture worldwide. Their ingenuitive ideas, commitment to excellence and personal pride in their work have brought the bliss of Norway to 5 continents.
They have always used their surroundings in Norway to encourage and influence their designs in furniture. They strive to be on the forward side of innovation while still nodding to the successes of tradition. From the top of an adjustable headrest to the smallest seam in a supportive ottoman, the brothers' hard work and dedication is evident.
Below are the lavish features standard in Fjords Chairs:
- The movement ability of the recliners is designed to allow your body to form its own natural, comfortable “resting position”
- The continuous movement of these recliners allows your body to truly relax. Each individual segment contributes to the proper support for your neck, shoulders, back and hips to relax. The benefits extend beyond those body parts as the entire body will benefit from a reduction in tension.
- Fjords® Active Release System - All of our recliners have a unique, built-in mechanism that automatically provides the best neck and back support.
- Many models come with an adjustable headrest to accommodate users of different sizes to experience the same comfort from one recliner.
- Lower back support
- The two sizes: Small & Large, allow for each person to find the perfect fit!
- Each model comes with a standard 10 year warranty
- All models come with a sticker underneath the armrest to allow them to be traced in the event you have a question about your specific model/recliner.