Sleep like never before. Rest peacefully, knowing that the 180bed will Turn Your Sleep Around!
The 180bed Premier from FitBed and The Unwind Company isn't just another mattress dressed up with fancy clothes and a huge marketing budget that seeks to convince you to forgo that (very important) mortgage payment and buy a kazillion dollar mattress. You might even be asked by your local mattress salesperson, whether you would like to finance the purchase for the next few years- Of course this comes with a price (can you say depleting the kids college fund?).
The Fitbed Design team has a combined experience of more than 40 years and are 3rd generation in the industry. 180bed is a new, revolutionary sleep solution that is available exclusively from the relaxation experts at The Unwind Company. Designed by seasoned, mattress and relaxation product experts at D Noblin Furniture and Unwind.com, the Premier 180bed is guaranteed to "Turn Your Sleep Around" for a fraction of what you would expect to pay for a luxurious, environmentally friendly, back-healthy mattress. Of course it's shipped fast & free nationwide and backed by an uncompromising 100 Night Better-Sleep Guarantee.
Let's lay down some important information about our new 180bed mattress. The more you understand about your mattress and sleep, the better you will be able to decide what mattress will be right for you...
It's important to remember that how you sleep directly impacts your mood and how you feel each day. This is where the 180bed comes in.
- We don't use cheap, low-quality filler foams to add height and profile, that provide no healthy benefits at all.
- We also do not use any latex, which may or may not be natural, and too much of the natural latex isn't durable. Too much of the synthetic isn't comfortable. Plus there are many, many people who have latex allergies and who might not even know, until they're exposed (through gloves, mattresses etc). Talk about a hard nights sleep- Not much worse than waking up with an allergic reaction to latex exposure in your mattress!
- Plus, there's no convoluted foams (with peaks and valleys) that can lead to excess softening and body impressions.
So 180bed is simple "Made in the U.S.A." foams and every layer delivers its own unique benefit. No fillers, no fluff, just straightforward comfort, built and delivered by caring folks that love to positively impact the lives of others. We all want Durability, Value and Comfort in a mattress, and that's what 180bed is, and will continue to be!
You've got questions... We've got honest answers from real people:
- What am I getting when I order a 180bed?
- Your new 180bed will arrive at your home, sealed in plastic inside the box to keep it nice and safe while in transit from our super-clean facility, to your home. You will find opening instructions and a convenient tool to carefully open your new mattress (and avoid cutting it by mistake).
- Some other brands of memory foam mattresses have a strong odor, will my new bed smell?
180beds are manufactured, pressed and boxed immediately, so they don't have time to completely "air-out" prior to shipping. Once your 180bed is unwrapped and begins taking shape, the slight odor (if any) will dissipate within the first few days.
- Where is the 180bed made?
The 180bed and all of its components are proudly made right here in the great U.S.A!
While our charitable contributions will extend far beyond our borders, you can feel the love in every 180bed. You'll rest easy knowing that someone who cares about the well-being of you and your family took part in the crafting of your new mattress.
- How do I know what size I need?
A Twin size is approximately 39" x 75".
A Full size or Double (whichever term you prefer) is approimately 54" x 75".
A Queen size is approximately 60" x 80".
A King size is approximately 76" x 80".
A California King size is approximately 72" x 85". A common misconception is that a Cal King is bigger in every way, but the actual intent is to cater to those who are taller than most.
- What if I order the wrong size?
We will work with you to get you the correct size. There will be fair shipping and handling fees which help keep the overall cost of the 180bed as reasonable as possible.
- How does the 180bed feel?
Let's face it, most online mattress e-tailers are just good marketers. Our professional design team has a combined experience of more than 40 years and are third generation in the mattress industry. By selling many 1000's of mattresses, we have delivered to every type of consumer. The 180bed was designed to be conforming and supportive to all body types. A mattress can be comfortable and supportive- We feel this has been accomplished with the unique design of the 180bed. Our revolutionary design has the pressure-relieving capability that every sleeper needs, with the comfort and support your body desires. We are so confident in your comfort, that we offer one of the longest test trials available- 100 Nights!
- Do I need to flip my 180bed?
The only maintenance that your 180bed needs, is to be rotated from head-to-toe, periodically- That's it!
This allows your bodyweight to be evenly distributed and the mattress will wear evenly (if this sounds familiar, it's the same idea as rotating the tires on your vehicle).
- How can I keep my 180bed clean?
The simplest way is to use a mattress protector. Without this, your mattress is just like a sponge for your sweat, skin cells, spills, etc. Skin cells are like a buffet for dust mites and any living, breathing thing has to use the bathroom- So, guess where that happens? Yuck! Checkout our mattress protectors and keep your fresh, new 180bed as clean as the day it was unboxed.
- How long will it take my body to adjust to the 180bed?
We recommend sleeping on your new mattress for 30 nights to give it time to break in to your sleeping habits.
- How does a 180bed need to be setup?
Support for your new mattress is important, to increase both wearability and longevity. The 180bed can sit flat on the floor, on a box spring or foundation, or on a platform bed with a flat surface or with slats positioned closely together.
- How long is the warranty?
Many times, mattress companies offer long warranties that are "pro-rated". That means that as time goes on, your mattress loses value and you pay a difference to get a replacement. Our 180bed has a 10 year "non prorated" warranty, which means that if your mattress becomes defective, it is replaced at full value. Shipping charges may apply, but that's it!
180bed Recommended Accessories:
Together, we can make a difference... Love, hope, sleep, 180.