Elbe Transitional Recliner with Ottoman by Himolla- Matches the Popular Rhine Sofa
The Elbe Recliner will surround you with comfort. The plush, supportive cushioning will deliver excellent support to your back, body and legs. You're sure to love the easily-accessible handles on the left and right side of the seat which allow you to choose the most comfortable position and support for your body. Let the Elbe recliner help wipe away daily stress and tension.
Elbe Recliner Highlights:
- 360 Degree rotation for easy entry/exit and viewing TV (or company) without neck strain.
- Manual headrest for excellent head and neck support.
- Footrest tilts to support your legs perfectly.
- Deep seated, cushioning supports the body.
- Multiple base options to match any decor.
- Wide selection of wood stain options available.
- Large selection of high-quality, long-lasting leather and color options.
- Smooth recline and swivel.
- Matches the Himolla Cumuly Rhine Sofas.
or View the Himolla Leather Types and Colors Page Here (use pull-down menu at top of page to order)
Himolla Recliner Product Features:
- The design philosophy is always “Form Follows Function.”
- All models have 3 standard functions: Articulating headrests, reclining backs and integrated footstools.
- Recliner frames are completed by hand.
- Wood bases are crafted from solid European beech wood (one of the sturdiest woods in the world).
- Frames are glued, bolted and stapled to insure maximum durability.
- Superlastic Cold Cured Foam (3.4 density memory foam).
- No-Sag suspension springs keep you supported for many years.
- Himolla Recliners are tested for stability for weights up to 285 lbs.
- Chairs and sofas all have active lumbar support and ergonomics for proper, healthy blood flow.
- All models feature top grain leathers from Italy and Brazil.
- Choose from an amazing assortment of wood finishes and 4 grades of the leather in many color options.
- 5 year Himolla warranty that covers interior cushion, frame structure (fixed parts) and leather against fading and color fastness. The balance of the parts are covered for 2 years. Expect many, many years of worry-free comfort and healthy back support.
Himolla Wood Stain Chart Key (from top left to right)
Top Row: 1. 002 Cherry Wood. 2. 004 Cherry Wood Antique. 3. 006 Cherry Wood Medium. 4. 007 Cognac. 5. 042 After. 6. 043 Rustic Oak. 7. 05 Shaded. 8. 045 Moor.
Middle Row: 1. 011 Walnut Dark. 2. 016 Black. 3. 017 Natural. 4. 021 Walnut Light. 5. 046 Rustic Brown. 6. 054 Cherry Wood Shaded (antique). 7. 057 Honey. 8. 058 Light Brown Oak Oiled Look.
Bottom Row: 1. 030 Cherry Wood light 2. 035 Walnut Antique. 3. 037 Mahogany. 4. 039 Country Cottage. 5. 060 Maple, Natural. 6. 091 Wenge.
Himolla Elbe Recliner Chair with Ottoman- Dimensions
Weighing in at just over 100 pounds (about 102), the Elbe Recliner and independent footstool are certainly built to last. Flimsy wood and materials are simply not in the Himolla recipe. Since they've been building furniture for so long, they have certainly figured out that using only the finest ingredients/materials is really the only long-term strategy worth pursuing.
|Himolla Elbe Chair Base Options|