Large Oslo Swing Relaxer with Power- Ships Fast & Free
Save $100s off of the regular pricing instantly on a brand-new, Fjords Swing Relaxer when you shop at Unwind. These are some of the most popular Norwegian Recliner Chairs available. They are stylish, built-to-last, and incredibly comfortable. We not only guarantee the lowest prices on all Fjords Furniture allowed by the manufacturer but also provide Free Nationwide Shipping and Delivery. This isn’t a sale or promotion. This is our dedication to bringing you exactly what you need to relax and unwind. All Fjords Swing Relaxer Recliner Chair models and options are eligible. This includes both sizes and all leather options for the Oslo, Ulstein, Madrid, Atlantis, Stockholm, Alfa, City and London series models.
Here's how to easily and securely checkout online:
- Select the Fjords Swing Relaxer Model and Size that fits you best.
- Choose your preferred leather or fabric type and color by using the pull down menu above titled:"Select Leather or Fabric Type and Color".
- Now simply scroll down the page and click the “Add to shopping bag” button.
- Click the "Proceed to Checkout" button, or the “Cart” button at the top right of the page.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and you’ll be relaxing in your new Fjords Relaxer in a flash.
This Swing Relaxer is a perfect Norwegian solution for anyone looking for a stylish glider or rocking chair. This chair not only looks great; it moves great. You will love this recliner. The thick cushioning allows your body to sink into the padding. Push the buttons on the right side of your chair and it will instantly recline and elevate your feet to a more comfortable "resting position".
The Oslo Swing Relaxer provides capital comfort while staying close to the budget. This model comes standard with a 10 year Warranty from the manufacturer and stellar customer service from The Unwind Company. You will sit and recline like royalty as the armrests are the perfect height to support your arms. This allows the tension in your shoulders to dissolve because it no longer is required to hold up your arms. You can truly relax and unwind in a Fjords Relaxer.
Product Measurements: Width: 32.25" Height: 39.5" Depth: 35.5" Seat Height: 19.75" Seat Depth: 22.5"
The Hjellegjerde brothers have been designing and creating furniture for over 70 years. They began as a humble family business and have grown into an exceptional name in furniture worldwide. Their ingenuitive ideas, commitment to excellence and personal pride in their work have brought the bliss of Norway to 5 continents.
They have always used their surroundings in Norway to encourage and influence their designs in furniture. They strive to be on the forward side of innovation while still nodding to the successes of tradition. From the top of an adjustable headrest to the smallest seam in a supportive ottoman, the brothers' hard work and dedication is evident.
Below are the lavish features standard in Fjords Chairs:
- The movement ability of the recliners is designed to allow your body to form its own natural, comfortable “resting position”
- The continuous movement of these recliners allows your body to truly relax. Each individual segment contributes to the proper support for your neck, shoulders, back and hips to relax. The benefits extend beyond those body parts as the entire body will benefit from a reduction in tension.
- Fjords® Active Release System - All of our recliners have a unique, built-in mechanism that automatically provides the best neck and back support.
- Many models come with an adjustable headrest to accommodate users of different sizes to experience the same comfort from one recliner.
- Lower back support
- The two sizes: Small & Large, allow for each person to find the perfect fit!
- Each model comes with a standard 10 year warranty
- All models come with a sticker underneath the armrest to allow them to be traced in the event you have a question about your specific model/recliner.
- Swing Relaxers feature a manually adjustable headrest. This allows you to select the intensity of the head and neck support. Simply stand next to your recliner and place one palm on the front of the headrest while the other palm pushes the top of the headrest forwards.
- The ingenious "Glide Lock" is present on all Manual Swing Relaxers. This allows you stand behind your favorite chair, push it forwards, and slide the "Glide Lock" lever over to the side until it locks into place. This will transform your beautiful glider into a steady, stationary seat.
- Manual Relaxers feature a full 360º rotation. The Electric/Powered Versions feature a 170º rotation. They simply cannot rotate the entire way around due to the power cord in the back. This is a smart, safety feature intentionally designed by the engineers at Fjords of Hjellegjerde.
The Fjords Oslo Swing Relaxer is stocked in a wide variety of leather and fabric types and colors. To view all of the amazing leather or fabric types and colors, simply use the pull down menu above, which is titled: "Select Leather or Fabric Type and Color". The price of the Oslo Swing Relaxer will change based off of the Leather or Fabric type and color chosen through the pull down menu. Looking for a color that is not listed on the pull down menu? Call 888-486-9463 to speak with a Fjords Furniture Specialist today.
- MSRP (FJORDS RETAIL PRICING):
- ELINE FABRIC:
- NORDIC LINE LEATHER:
- SOFT LINE LEATHER:
- ASTRO LINE LEATHER: