Himolla Sinatra Recliner with Integrated Footrest- Put the Voice of Relaxation Into Your Day.
You can count on the relaxing, upbeat, luxurious comfort the Sinatra Recliner and Footrest will resonate in your tired neck, back, legs and body everyday. Tune your body to the perfect volume of comfort with its integrated footrest, headrest and manual gas back. Also available in a powered version.
Sinatra Recliner Highlights:
- Soft, superplastic seating for comfort.
- Wide selection of high-quality, long-lasting leather and color options.
- Full rotation of 360 degrees with effortless swivel.
- Stainless steel style base.
- Almost effortless recline and swivel action.
- Manual gas back with independent adjustment.
- Conveniently integrated footrest.
- Backrest adjusts up to lying position.
or View the Himolla Leather Types and Colors Page Here (use pull-down menu at top of page to order)
Himolla Recliner Product Features:
- The design philosophy is always “Form Follows Function.”
- All models have 3 standard functions: Articulating eadrests, reclining backs and integrated footstools.
- Recliner frames are completed by hand.
- Wood bases are crafted from solid European beech wood (one of the sturdiest woods in the world).
- Frames are glued, bolted and stapled to insure maximum durability.
- Superlastic Cold Cured Foam (3.4 density memory foam).
- No-Sag suspension springs keep you supported for many years.
- Himolla Recliners are tested for stability for weights up to 285 lbs.
- Chairs and sofas all have active lumbar support and ergonomics for proper, healthy blood flow.
- All models feature top grain leathers from Italy and Brazil
- Choose from an amazing assortment of wood finishes and a handful of leather grades in many color options.
- 5 year Himolla warranty that covers interior cushion, frame structure (fixed parts) and leather against fading and color fastness. The balance of the parts are covered for 2 years. Expect many, many years of worry-free comfort and healthy back support.
Himolla Sinatra Recliner with Integrated Footrest Product Dimensions and Weight