Stressless Admiral Recliner- Choose Either Full Classic Power or a Signature Base Model
For a limited time, save up to $1100 on Admiral Paloma Special Colors. These colors include Black, Chocolate, Light Grey, Sand, Silver Grey, New Cognac, and Oxford Blue. Use the "Select Leather and Color" pull-down menu to make your leather selection and see the updated pricing.
The Stressless Admiral Recliner is a time-tested recliner from Ekornes that has been brought back by popular demand for a limited time. It's now also available with a Signature Series or Fully Powered Back and Leg Ottoman- Aah, the relaxation continues...
The Paloma Leather Grade has become the most popular grade, due to both its luxuriously plush touch and its availability (popular colors are available in the states). Primarily, the Admiral is purchased in one of a handful of Paloma Special colors that are available with some discounts authorized by Ekornes. These colors are: Sand Paloma, Black Paloma, Light Grey Paloma, Silver Grey Paloma, Oxford Blue Paloma, New Cognac Paloma and Chocolate Paloma. All of these beautiful Paloma Special leather colors can be viewed by using the pull down menu above, which is titled: "Select Leather and Color."
Ordering is always fast and secure. Here’s how to checkout securely online 24 hours a day and save under the current promotional offer:
- Visit the desired Stressless Recliner or Ekornes Furniture product page.
- Select the Stressless recliner, office chair, sofa or sectional that fits you best.
- For applicable models, make your Stressless Accessory Selection. (Remember that some options are only available with certain models.)
- Choose your preferred leather color by using the pull down menu above titled: "Select Leather Type and Color". Then choose from the beautiful wood stains. Typically, we keep all wood stain colors in stock.
- The Pricing is displayed automatically (it's displayed next to the product images, top of page).
- Now simply scroll down the page and click the “Add to shopping bag” button.
- Click the "Proceed to Checkout" button, or the “Cart” button at the top right of the page.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and you’ll be relaxing in your new Stressless Recliner before you know it.
Take the Comfort test at an Unwind location (or the Stressless store closest to you) and experience the difference a Stressless Recliner really makes. Lets briefly discuss the "Comfort Test." It primarily consists of simple, probing questions that everyone should ask themselves before buying a Stressless sofa or recliner to make sure the model is a "perfect fit."
- Does this chair feel large enough to support your whole body? If the chair is too small, you will notice that your shoulders may not be properly supported by the back cushion. If your head is too far above the back cushion and you feel as if it isn't adequately supported, then this chair is too small. If the chair is too large, you may notice that there is too much space between your legs and the armrests. Also, if your head feels "pushed forward" this may indicate that the chair is too large for you (most noticeable in high-back models).
- Is the ottoman positioned correctly for your legs? Maybe you need to move the ottoman closer to the chair or further away so that your legs feel "lighter" and there is no pressure on your knees. Proper leg support is essential to experience all of the comfort benefits unique to Stressless Recliners and Ekornes Furniture.
- If the chair is too large it may be difficult to seamlessly recline. If the chair is too small, it may feel as if it moves too freely. We always encourage you to tighten or loosen the glide wheels at this time. If the movement of the chair is still not exactly as you desire, the chair size may not be correct for your body.
- Lumbar support is one of the greatest features of Stressless furniture. Do you feel adequate lumbar support as you sit, recline and lay back in this chair? If you do, you may have the correct size. If you don't experience great lumbar support, it is possible that the chair is too big or too small. If your chair is too big, the lumber support can be too high to properly support and ease your back tension. If the chair is too small the lumbar support will be too low and will not be very noticeable.
- Can you see directly in front of you? If the headrest is too large for you, you may feel as if your head is being pushed forward. If it is too small, you may notice that there is not enough head support to see the TV in front of you easily. Stressless technologies are designed to provide adequate support in specific sizes so that your head and neck never have to strain or struggle.
Still have questions about the relaxing Stressless Admiral Recliner, or any of the other amazing Stressless products offered through Unwind.com? Call 888-486-9463 to speak with an Ekornes Furniture Specialist. They are available to answer all questions and offer guidance in finding the perfect Stressless recliner or sofa for your home!
Got an accessory on your mind? Why not add a beautiful Stressless Ellipse table to your new Stressless Admiral Signature recliner? Here are some of the relaxing, productive benefits:
- The Ellipse table will help transform your favorite Stressless chair (including the beautiful Admiral), into your favorite place to relax.
- It is height-adjustable to perfectly sit next to your Admiral recliner, at just the right level.
- It has a slightly raised edge to help prevent items from falling off.
- Holds your favorite drinks, books, remote controls conveniently to the side of your recliner, for easy reach.
- It will match your Stressless recliner wood stain just right.