The ZeroG 2.0 by Human Touch is a step up from the introductory model in the Immersion Seating Line. It brings the numerous basic benefits of immersion seating PLUS additional features to enhance your well-being and sense of comfort. All this of course is brough to you at an every-day, affordable price. Immersion seating is the latest and greatest upgrade to the traditional massage chairs of yesterday! Human Touch wanted healthy massage chairs to help you increase your comfort and sense of well-being. They decided to upgrade that vision with the Immersion Seating Line. This includes the WholeBody 2.0, ZeroG 2.0, & ZeroG 4.0 seating solutions. They are all available with Free Shipping Options at The Unwind Company! Call (888) 486-9463 to speak to our Customer Service team for more details.
- 3 Automatically Programmed Immersion Programs
- The ability to target and benefit specific muscles.
- A power recline feature
- Applied geometry in the ergonomic reclining motion
- Creation founded by The Wellness Authority Team at Human Touch
- Patented "Figure-Eight" Technology
- Rotating foot/calf massager that can be stowed away in the chair
- Custom Body match Feature
- Posture Controls
- Available in Black SofHyde and Sofsuede.
ZeroG 2.0 Additional Features:
- 4 Automatically Programmed Immersion Programs
- Advanced Massage Engine
- A larger overall chair
- Zero-Gravity Positioning when reclined
- An improved, smarted Interface Immersion Director Remote Control
- More colors selections: Black & Espresso SofHyde
Come visit the Unwind Back & Body Store to experience the Human Touch ZeroG 2.0 Immersion Seat for yourself. If you have already decided and are ready to purchase, simply click the "Add To Basket" button after selecting the available options. We will ship your chair quickly and you will not be charged for shipping in the contiguous United States (upper 48 states). Please review our return policy prior to ordering or call 888-486-9463 for personal assistance. You may also email email@example.com anytime- 24 hours - 7 days a week.