Crosby Integrated Recliner with Footstool by Himolla- Ships Free
The Crosby Manual Recliner with Integrated Footstool ships Free at The Unwind Company. Get ready for the ultimate in comfort and relaxation.
Crosby Recliner Highlights:
- Deep seated, cushioning supports the body.
- Manual footrest kicks out with a gentle lever pull.
- Solid, circular base for sure-footed, long-lasting swivel and ease of access.
- Large selection of high-quality, long-lasting leather and color options.
- Smooth recline and swivel.
or View the Himolla Leather Types and Colors Page Here (use pull-down menu at top of page to order)
Himolla Recliner Product Features:
- The design philosophy is always “Form Follows Function.”
- All models have 3 standard functions: Articulating headrests, reclining backs and integrated footstools.
- Recliner frames are completed by hand.
- Wood bases are crafted from solid European beech wood (one of the sturdiest woods in the world).
- Frames are glued, bolted and stapled to insure maximum durability.
- Superlastic Cold Cured Foam (3.4 density memory foam).
- No-Sag suspension springs keep you supported for many years.
- Himolla Recliners are tested for stability for weights up to 285 lbs.
- Chairs and sofas all have active lumbar support and ergonomics for proper, healthy blood flow.
- All models feature top grain leathers from Italy and Brazil.
- Choose from an amazing assortment of wood finishes and 4 grades of the leather in many color options.
- 5 year Himolla warranty that covers interior cushion, frame structure (fixed parts) and leather against fading and color fastness. The balance of the parts are covered for 2 years. Expect many, many years of worry-free comfort and healthy back support.
Himolla Crosby Recliner with Integrated Footrest- Dimensions and Weight
HIMOLLA WARRANTY- LIMITED 5-YEAR GUARANTEE Himolla offers a 5-year guarantee on all of the following parts: Padding, sub-springing and interiors springing. Frame and non-moving parts. Durability and resistance properties of their Longline leather. Cold cure moulded seat cushions.