Himolla Style Recliner with Integrated Footstool- Ships Free (continental U.S.). Almost sold out.
The Himolla Style Recliner was engineered from the ground up to deliver the most stylish, relaxing, back-healthy experience possible. With its floorspace saving design you're sure to be impressed with the "open" seating stature and well padded comfort layers. Choose from an amazing selection of leather grades and colors- You're sure to find one that matches your sense of touch and design just perfectly.
Himolla Style Recliner Features:
- Seat is height-adjustable from 17" - 19.5" with smooth gas spring lift.
- Easily adjustable, patented headrest for uncompromising head and neck support.
- Manually adjustable backrest offers optimal lower back support. Moves smoothly by gas spring mechanism.
- Smooth 360° rotation allows you to move easily, regardless of the type of floor the chair sits on.
- Integrated soft seating comfort for endless hours of cramp-free sitting or reclining.
- Convenient handles on both sides of the recliner allow you to "lock in" the perfect seating position.
- Large selection of long-lasting leather types and colors.
- Modern base options- Choose from powder coated anthracite or stainless steel.
- Built-in footrest tucks conveniently away, under the chair to save space. Extends with a simple lever pull.
- Base shape options - either slim “S” or wide “T” design.
or View the Himolla Leather Types and Colors Page Here (use pull-down menu at top of page to order)
- The design philosophy at Himolla is always “Form Follows Function.”
- All models have 3 standard functions: Articulating headrests, reclining backs and integrated footstools.
- Recliner frames are completed by hand.
- Wood bases are crafted from solid European beech wood (one of the sturdiest woods in the world).
- Frames are glued, bolted and stapled to insure maximum durability.
- Superlastic Cold Cured Foam (3.4 density memory foam).
- No-Sag suspension springs keep you supported for many years.
- Himolla Recliners are tested for stability for weights up to 285 lbs.
- Chairs and sofas all have active lumbar support and ergonomics for proper, healthy blood flow.
- All models feature top grain leathers from Italy and Brazil.
- Choose from an amazing 21 wood finishes and 4 grades of the leather in many color options.
- 5 year Himolla warranty that covers interior cushion, frame structure (fixed parts) and leather against fading and color fastness. The balance of the parts are covered for 2 years. Expect many, many years of worry-free comfort and healthy back support.