Fjords General Small Recliner with Footstool- Free Shipping Options
The Brand-New Fjords General is guaranteed to lead you to a more comfortable tomorrow. Take charge of your health, happiness, and comfort by getting your new General Recliner Chair. The new adjustable headrest features customizable neck support. Stay tuned to learn more about this specific model. You can also read below to learn about the many time-tested benefits to owning a Fjords Recliner of Hjellegjerde.
The General Small recliner provides users the ultimate in comfort. There is no comparison for the amount of relaxation and decompression produced by this chair. There is finally a solution for people who deserve the ultimate in comfort but don't want the ultimate price tag. The Fjords recliners are backed by a 10-year warranty and speak for themselves! Get yours today!
Chair Dimensions (Small): TBA
Ottoman Measurements : TBA
The Hjellegjerde brothers have been designing and creating furniture for over 70 years. They began as a humble family business and have grown into an exceptional name in furniture worldwide. Their ingenuitive ideas, commitment to excellence and personal pride in their work have brought the bliss of Norway to 5 continents.
They have always used their surroundings in Norway to encourage and influence their designs in furniture. They strive to be on the forward side of innovation while still nodding to the successes of tradition. From the top of an adjustable headrest to the smallest seam in a supportive ottoman, the brothers' hard work and dedication is evident.
Below are the lavish features standard in Fjords Chairs:
- The movement ability of the recliners is designed to allow your body to form its own natural, comfortable “resting position”
- The continuous movement of these recliners allows your body to truly relax. Each individual segment contributes to the proper support for your neck, shoulders, back and hips to relax. The benefits extend beyond those body parts as the entire body will benefit from a reduction in tension.
- Fjords® Active Release System - All of our recliners have a unique, built-in mechanism that automatically provides the best neck and back support.
- Many models come with an adjustable headrest to accommodate users of different sizes to experience the same comfort from one recliner.
- Lower back support
- The two sizes: Small & Large, allow for each person to find the perfect fit!
- Each model comes with a standard 10 year warranty
- All models come with a sticker underneath the armrest to allow them to be traced in the event you have a question about your specific model/recliner.