Small Ulstein Swing Relaxer with Power
Save $100s off of the regular price instantly on a brand-new, Fjords Swing Relaxer when you shop at Unwind. These are some of the most popular Norwegian Recliner Chairs available. They are stylish, built-to-last, and incredibly comfortable. All Fjords Swing Relaxer Recliner Chair models and options are eligible. This includes both sizes and all leather options for the Oslo, Ulstein, Madrid, Atlantis and Stockholm series models.
Here's how to easily and securely checkout online:
- Select the Fjords Swing Relaxer Model and Size that fits you best.
- Choose your preferred fabric or leather type and color by selecting from the small color swatches underneath the desired category.
- Now simply scroll down the page and click the “Add to shopping bag” button.
- Click the "Proceed to Checkout" button, or the “Cart” button at the top right of the page.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and you’ll be relaxing in your new Fjords Relaxer in a flash.
This Swing Relaxer is a perfect Norwegian solution for anyone looking for a stylish rocking chair. This chair not only looks great; it moves great. You will love this recliner. Get it now and make it yours...
The Ulstein Swing Relaxer is one of our most popular Swing Relaxer models. Get yours today! The sleek lines and classic looks complement most decor styles. Also, the characteristic function suits all styles; from a new mother needing to soothe a distressed child to a young hipster reclining for an afternoon of reading.
Comfort is more than a luxury. It’s a truly beneficial element of life. Stress reduction, increased reports of happiness, improvement in general well-being… These are all side effects of increased levels of comfort. Imagine the tangible and concrete improvements to your life just by sitting in a more comfortable and ergonomic seat. Wouldn’t you leap at the opportunity to improve your overall well-being just by sitting down? The answers typically are: Of course! Who Wouldn’t!
Comfortable seating means more than softness or cushions. Ergonomic Comfort generates lasting benefits. Fjords Furniture is Ergonomically Correct. This provides continuous support, increased reports of comfort, and reduced reports of tiredness. Improvements in ease of blood flow, improvements in reports of spinal comfort, and reductions in reports of stress are all benefits you can receive simply by improving your seating. Simply sit down and relax. Allow yourself to unwind as your spine is gently supported in all the right places, at all the right angles.
The Hjellegjerde brothers have been designing and creating furniture for over 70 years. They began as a humble family business and have grown into an exceptional name in furniture worldwide. Their ingenuitive ideas, commitment to excellence and personal pride in their work have brought the bliss of Norway to 5 continents. They have always used their surroundings in Norway to encourage and influence their designs in furniture. They strive to be on the forward side of innovation while still nodding to the successes of tradition. From the top of an adjustable headrest to the smallest seam in a supportive ottoman, the brothers' hard work and dedication is evident.
The engineers of Hjellegjerde of Norway pride themselves on implementing the highest caliber of leather, textiles, sewing and upholstering. Their long-standing tradition and decades of experience ensure the finest, healthy furniture reaches your door. Their extensive experience with complicated furniture products has provided us with important knowledge on how to optimize durability and comfort. Not only are the most talented and passionate workers producing some of the finest furniture, strict control and testing procedures maintain consistency and reliability throughout the years.
What makes Fjords Furniture so special? Simply put: craftsmanship and high technology. The Fjords® brand has been known for high quality home furniture for decades. Not only are traditions of high quality and great craftsmanship passed down from generation to generation but continual improvement and growth has become the foundation for our standards of quality. Improving past hand-made portions into the futuristic use of robots for jobs like varnishing and polishing have reduced wait times and improved product consistency for each and every product. The ever-alert and well-trained eyes of each seasoned employee ensures the end result is the best possible.
Below are the lavish features standard in Fjords Chairs:
- The movement ability of the recliners is designed to allow your body to form its own natural, comfortable “resting position”
- The continuous movement of these recliners allows your body to truly relax. Each individual segment contributes to the proper support for your neck, shoulders, back and hips to relax. The benefits extend beyond those body parts as the entire body will benefit from a reduction in tension.
- Fjords® Active Release System - All of our recliners have a unique, built-in mechanism that automatically provides the best neck and back support.
- Many models come with an adjustable headrest to accommodate users of different sizes to experience the same comfort from one recliner.
- Lower back support
- The two sizes: Small & Large, allow for each person to find the perfect fit!
- Each model comes with a standard 10 year warranty
- All models come with a sticker underneath the armrest to allow them to be traced in the event you have a question about your specific model/recliner.
- ELINE FABRIC:
- NORDIC LINE LEATHER:
- SOFT LINE LEATHER:
- ASTRO LINE LEATHER: