Urke Swing Relaxer- Ships Free and Fully-Assembled
Save $100s off of the regular pricing instantly on a brand-new, Fjords Swing Relaxer when you shop at Unwind. These are some of the most popular Norwegian Recliner Chairs available. They are stylish, built-to-last, and incredibly comfortable. We not only guarantee the lowest prices on all Fjords Furniture allowed by the manufacturer but also provide Free Nationwide Shipping and Delivery. This isn’t a sale or promotion. This is our dedication to bringing you exactly what you need to relax and unwind. All Fjords Swing Relaxer Recliner Chair models and options are eligible. This includes both sizes and all leather options for the Oslo, Ulstein, Madrid, Atlantis, Stockholm, Alfa, City and London series models.
Here's how to easily and securely checkout online:
- Select the Fjords Swing Relaxer Model and Size that fits you best.
- Choose your preferred fabric or leather type and color by selecting from the small color swatches underneath the desired category.
- Now simply scroll down the page and click the “Add to shopping bag” button.
- Click the "Proceed to Checkout" button, or the “Cart” button at the top right of the page.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and you’ll be relaxing in your new Fjords Relaxer in a flash.
This Swing Relaxer is a perfect Norwegian solution for anyone looking for a stylish rocking chair. This chair not only looks great; it moves great. You will love this recliner. Get it now and make it yours...
This chair is designed to bring not only comfort to your back but also to bring harmony to your decor. The Urke unites visuals and seemlessly integrates into most interior design patterns. Relaxation begins with support and comfort but it finished with design and visuals. The Hjellegjerde brothers knew that the secret to success would be creating a product that was soothing on multiple levels. They have succeeded! Try out the Urke Relaxer and see for yourself how a new level of comfort brings relaxation to your household.
The Hjellegjerde brothers have been designing and creating furniture for over 70 years. They began as a humble family business and have grown into an exceptional name in furniture worldwide. Their ingenuitive ideas, commitment to excellence and personal pride in their work have brought the bliss of Norway to 5 continents. They have always used their surroundings in Norway to encourage and influence their designs in furniture. They strive to be on the forward side of innovation while still nodding to the successes of tradition. From the top of an adjustable headrest to the smallest seam in a supportive ottoman, the brothers' hard work and dedication is evident.
The engineers of Hjellegjerde of Norway pride themselves on implementing the highest caliber of leather, textiles, sewing and upholstering. Their long-standing tradition and decades of experience ensure the finest, healthy furniture reaches your door. Their extensive experience with complicated furniture products has provided us with important knowledge on how to optimize durability and comfort. Not only are the most talented and passionate workers producing some of the finest furniture, strict control and testing procedures maintain consistency and reliability throughout the years.
What makes Fjords Furniture so special? Simply put: craftsmanship and high technology. The Fjords® brand has been known for high quality home furniture for decades. Not only are traditions of high quality and great craftsmanship passed down from generation to generation but continual improvement and growth has become the foundation for our standards of quality. Improving past hand-made portions into the futuristic use of robots for jobs like varnishing and polishing have reduced wait times and improved product consistency for each and every product.
The ever-alert and well-trained eyes of each seasoned employee ensures the end result is the best possible.
Below are the lavish features standard in Fjords Chairs:
- The movement ability of the recliners is designed to allow your body to form its own natural, comfortable “resting position”
- The continuous movement of these recliners allows your body to truly relax. Each individual segment contributes to the proper support for your neck, shoulders, back and hips to relax. The benefits extend beyond those body parts as the entire body will benefit from a reduction in tension.
- Fjords® Active Release System - All of our recliners have a unique, built-in mechanism that automatically provides the best neck and back support.
- Many models come with an adjustable headrest to accommodate users of different sizes to experience the same comfort from one recliner.
- Lower back support
- The two sizes: Small & Large, allow for each person to find the perfect fit!
- Each model comes with a standard 10 year warranty
- All models come with a sticker underneath the armrest to allow them to be traced in the event you have a question about your specific model/recliner.