Introducing the Stressless Admiral Recliner on sale, but only for a limited time!
Ekornes is world renowned for creating furniture that is sturdy, beautifully designed, and amazingly comfortable! The Admiral Recliner is a true classic that will make a wonderful addition to an already extensive line of amazing recliners. The Admiral Recliner has the ability to swivel a full 360 degrees, recline, and has a headrest that can be adjusted for maximum support and comfort.
High quality is a key aspect when Ekornes designs furniture! Ekornes is so sure of the fantastic quality of the Admiral Recliner, that they back it with a Ten Year Warranty. To view more information about the Ten Year warranty, simply click on the Warranty Details tab above.
The Stressless Admiral Medium Recliner and Footstool is available at a fantastic price in Six Paloma Special Colors. The Six beautiful colors includes Sand Paloma, Light Grey Paloma, Silver Grey Paloma, Sparrow Blue Paloma, Black Paloma, and Chocolate Paloma. Sand and Chocolate Paloma are two of the most popular leather color choices and look fantastic in almost any home! To view these six beautiful paloma special colors, simply use the pull down menu above, which is titled: "Select Leather or Fabric Type and Color".
Ordering is always fast, simply, and secure. Here’s how to checkout securely online 24 hours a day and save under the current promotional offer:
- Visit the desired Stressless Recliner or Ekornes Furniture product page.
- Select the Stressless recliner, office chair, sofa or sectional that fits you best.
- For applicable models, make your Stressless Accessory Selection. (Remember that some options are only available with certain models.)
- Choose your preferred leather or fabric type and color by using the pull down menu above titled:"Select Leather or Fabric Type and Color". Then choose from the beautiful wood stains. Typically, we keep all wood stain colors in stock.
- The Pricing is displayed automatically (it's displayed next to the product images, top of page).
- Now simply scroll down the page and click the “Add to shopping bag” button.
- Click the "Proceed to Checkout" button, or the “Cart” button at the top right of the page.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and you’ll be relaxing in your new Stressless Recliner before you know it.
Take the Comfort test at an Unwind location (or the Stressless store closest to you) and experience the difference a Stressless Recliner likes this makes. Lets briefly discuss the "Comfort Test": It primarily consists of probing questions everyone should ask themselves before buying a Stressless sofa or recliner to make sure the model is a "perfect fit" for you.
- Does this chair feel large enough to support your whole body? If the chair is too small, you will notice your shoulders may not be properly support by the back cushion. If your head is too far above the back cushion and you feel as if it isn't adequately supported, then this chair is too small. If the chair is too large, you may notice there is too much space between your legs and the armrests. Also, if your head feels "pushed forward" this may indicate that the chair is too large for you.
- Is the ottoman positioned correctly for your legs? Maybe you need to move the ottoman closer to the chair or further away so that your legs feel "lighter" and there is no pressure on your knees. Proper leg support is essential to experience all of the comfort benefits unique to Stressless Recliners and Ekornes Furniture.
- If the chair is too large it may be difficult to seamlessly recline. If the chair is too small, it may feel as if it moves too freely. We always encourage you to tighten or loosen the glide wheels at this time. If the movement of the chair is still not exactly as you want, the size chair may not be correct for your body.
- Lumbar support is one of the greatest features of Stressless furniture. Do you feel adequate lumbar support as you sit, recline and lay back in this chair? If you do, you might have the correct size. If you do not feel 100% great lumbar support it is possible the chair is too big or too small. If your chair is too big, the lumber support can be too high to properly support and ease your back tension. If your chair is too small the lumbar support will be too low and will not be very noticeable.
- Can you see directly in front of you? If the headrest is too large for you, you may feel as if your head is being pushed forward. If it is too small, you may notice there is not enough head support to see the TV in front of you with ease. Stressless technologies are designed to provide adequate support in specific sizes so that your head and neck never have to strain or struggle.
- Finally, feel the leather. How does the texture feel to you? The Batick leather is more textured than Paloma and has a thicker layer of protecting lacquer. We like to say each person prefers a specific leather. Also, your environment should be considered when selecting a leather. Pets, children, food, sunlight are all important factors to consider when selecting a premium leather for your Stressless Recliner. Learn more about the leather grades by following this link: [Ekornes Leather Information]
Still have questions about the wonderfully unique Stressless Admiral Recliner, or have questions about any of the other amazing Stressless Products offered through our website? Call 888-486-9463 to speak with an Ekornes Furniture Specialist. They are available to answer all questions and offer guidance in finding the perfect Stressless furniture for any home!