Fjords Large Sydney Swing Relaxer- Powered Recline
The Powered City Swing Relaxer is the perfect fusion of a traditional leather recliner chair and contemporary Norwegian Design. The attached footrest seamlessly folds away with a touch of a button when not in use and immediately rises to greet and support your legs as needed. You can sit upright and elevate your feet or you can recline back and have your feet elevated. The engineers at Fjords knew that comfort needed to be more than beauty and soft foam. It needed to be adaptative movement and optimized support. The cold-cured memory foam ensures that your body is supported in exactly the right places and that the chair will continue to support you comfortably for decades to come. The lumbar support is optimally placed to ensure your back gets the attention and comfort it needs. Imagine your dull-aching back relaxing and being soothed simply by sitting and watching your favorite television program.
We not only sell Relaxation Products and Healthy Furniture items but we are dedicated to helping you have a Stress-Free Shopping experience. We guarantee the lowest prices allowed on all Fjords Swing Relaxers and Hjellegjerde Furniture items and the highest levels of Customer Service. We strive for 100% Customer Satisfaction. Our dedicated team of Brand Specialists are knowledgeable, friendly, and passionate about assisting you in improving your life and well-being through healthy living products. We diligently maintain an A+ rating with the better business bureau and simply treat our friends and customers the same way we want to be treated. You can browse from the comfort of your home, complete your order online or over the phone at 888-486-9463 and then enjoy your purchase to the fullest with our Free Shipping and Delivery Options.
Let's look at a few reasons Fjords Furniture and Swing Relaxers are so comfortable:
- The movement ability of the recliners is designed to allow your body to form its own natural, comfortable “resting position”
- The continuous movement of these recliners allows your body to truly relax. Each individual segment contributes to the proper support for your neck, shoulders, back and hips to relax. The benefits extend beyond those body parts as the entire body will benefit from a reduction in tension.
- Fjords® Active Release System - All of our recliners have a unique, built-in mechanism that automatically provides the best neck and back support.
- Many models come with an adjustable headrest to accommodate users of different sizes to experience the same comfort from one recliner.
- Lower back support
- The two sizes: Small & Large, allow for each person to find the perfect fit!
- Each model comes with a standard 10 year warranty
- All models come with a sticker underneath the armrest to allow them to be traced in the event you have a question about your specific model/recliner.
Please don't hesitate to chat with a Live Customer Service Team Member online or call us at 888-486-9463 if you have questions or are simply ready to order.